Se oli se viikko 16

Hiipi hallitsemattomasti
Rupia
(Ritisee)

I know what I can be cynical about. It's that a woman and a man could ever be just friends.

Tunsin kuoleman virtaavan
Mehevää mahaa
Taas

You don't understand what it's like on the lower levels of this society. It's a mess. It's a complete disaster - to the values our grandparents lived for. **

They don't understand me, I hope. Because I don't want to be as exposed to them as they are to me. I just simply see when somebody's speech begins with an ignorant attempt to break the illusion.  Which reminds me of song by Ticon: "U make me wanna drink more."
Sometimes I begin my blog-texts with clumsy attempts to be funny in the face of the fact, that the words we use can never be The Reality. Confronting this is scary though. It could be one of the reasons this is just my hobby.

**I assume they didn't live by the same values, but check it; what values are you living FOR? or just living by some values that happened to cross your path..? Like F.Mercury asks in the Queen song tSMGO: "Does anybody know what we are living for"? Which looks like a value itself :D

Voisi vaihtaa taas suomen kielelle. Siis omasta mielestäni on tapahtunut pari asiaa tässä tänään. Ensimmäinen oli jonkinlainen kiire, tai hätääntyminen siitä mitä tässä elämässä tahtoo vielä tehdä. Onko tämä jonkinlainen  <yritys olla päähenkilö> .. En saa enää suomen kieltä hallintaan samalla tavalla kuin aiemmin, mutta toinen asia hipoo nimenomaan sitä, että tuntuu kuin tärkeät asiat lähtevät lipeämään otteestani.
Luultavasti katsonut liikaa teeveetä. Haaveillut turhista asioista. Pitänyt yhteiskunnassa elämistä sunnuntai-iltapäivän keväisenä kävelylenkkinä. 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

002 lokakuu2022 important

Muistaakseni tekstini ensivaikutelma oli eri

fi blogien kommentteja