Iittalan lasinalunen

Why is it that memories get attached to a place? Is it that everytime you go through a place, the same memories come up. This was a new thought and I don't wanna forget it. So am I now in a new place (which is also one definition of yoga)? Let's see if I find any practical jokes out there in society on my morning walk   ..   because in a sense krsna is the only one who can make a practical joke work, and this *being in a new place* is also krsna  - can I expect to...

If you're happy you can expect help _:_ but if you're greedy you don't want anyone to get help.

Sun mielikuvitus voi saada negatiivisia vaikutteita toisen pelosta. Valmistaudu nauramaan. Että joku ihminen pelkää niin totaalisesti, henkeen ja vereen sitä oman sielun olemassaoloa. Tilassa jossa hän on maalannut itsensä nurkkaan, okei joo. Mutta hän uskaltaa!! Hän on rohkea ja syö. Toisen olennon hänelle valmistamaa lämmintä ruokaa ja nauttiikin. Hänen syömisensä on hänelle koko maailma, koska hän on eristäytynyt yhteisöstä ja kokee olevansa sana-magian suuri taitaja, ristikkojen täyttämisen prinssi Charles - sekä vapaa. Petipuuhissa hän on mahtavin, itse asiassa parempi kuin kukaan. Uskonto on hänelle iljettävä, koska hän on Jumala.

SE OIKEAN AIVOPUOLISKON DOMINANSSI ON VAAN JOTENKIN NIIN HALUAMISEN ARVOINEN / HALUTTAVA TILA.

This wasn't a purification_meditation. I was forced to admit, I can't understand a mahatma fully, because in every speech there's a mandatory section "just for me", which I can recongize the pattern of.

It has to be that people don't understand my schizophrenia.

Se haisee
Aikataululomaa - Se auttoi eilen
Ei kannata lähteä nyöttämään, vasempaan korvanlehteen

The whole system used to learn new things with - it doesn't impress me; it can't take one to the end.

It doesn't hurt that the practice hurts you. It's meant to hurt you. It's meant for you to be able to say to yourself... what an imbesill i am.. am i just systematically out of whack? Is there an iota of clear thinking left in my skull?


-.-
MUTATIES

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

002 lokakuu2022 important

Muistaakseni tekstini ensivaikutelma oli eri

fi blogien kommentteja